Accessing (main) mixer stream

Please post bug reports, feature requests, or any question regarding the DELPHI AREA projects here.

Accessing (main) mixer stream

Postby TERWI » July 4th, 2015, 11:38 am

Hi everybody !

1st i try to explain the prob:
Any kind of separate MM-Player or SoundGenerator (e.g. VLC, Audacity) will play any kind of music/make any kind of noise on the/my compiter.
As i suppose all streams reaches the mixer at the WAV-input - i can control the volume with that slider...
But how to access to ?

I need that (separate created) stream to control, read and compare live-values, also for display on an audio-analyser via fft.
I tried it with BASS - won't work !
Inputs like micro or line won't cause any prob. Reading 3rd available input "Stereomix" will not work !
(Internal sound Realtek ALC 662)

Is it possible to access the (main) mixer stream aka WAV-in with the Wave Audio Package ?
If yes - how to to it ? Wave Audio seems to be simple, but also very complex inside ... !?

My idea is to handover the received data to BASS to create an internal stream to evaluate for VU and analyser (this still works)

Please give me some clues and possible simple code-snippets how to get it working.

Ooops - nearly forgotten: This/My project should mainly work under WINDOWS XP !!!!!
(Vista and higher is an other later construction area)

IDE is DELPHI 7

Greetings from Germany
TERWI
TERWI

Re: Accessing (main) mixer stream

Postby TERWI » July 4th, 2015, 5:49 pm

No progger, mod or other helpful people her for help out ? :roll:
TERWI

Re: Accessing (main) mixer stream

Postby TERWI » July 5th, 2015, 3:15 pm

What's on ? Nobody here ? Support closed ?
TERWI

Return to DELPHI AREA Projects