[Q] Simple Graph - Undo & Redo?

Please post bug reports, feature requests, or any question regarding the DELPHI AREA projects here.

[Q] Simple Graph - Undo & Redo?

Postby TheEdge » March 14th, 2006, 8:53 pm

G'Day,

I want to provide my users with the ability to undo changes just made and/or redo an undone change - just like Word say. Has anyone got any implementation ideas? What event on the control could I hook to "know" that the "current change" to the drawing area has completed etc. How other than saving the contents of the entire drawing area each time a "change has completed" could I do this? (Dont like that idea as the page could contain a large number of images and the WMF or native file would be huge)

TIA
TheEdge

Re: [Q] Simple Graph - Undo & Redo?

Postby kokkoras » March 15th, 2006, 4:39 am

TheEdge wrote:G'Day,

I want to provide my users with the ability to undo changes just made and/or redo an undone change - just like Word say. Has anyone got any implementation ideas? What event on the control could I hook to "know" that the "current change" to the drawing area has completed etc. How other than saving the contents of the entire drawing area each time a "change has completed" could I do this? (Dont like that idea as the page could contain a large number of images and the WMF or native file would be huge)

TIA

this must be as tough as usefull....
Fotis
kokkoras

Return to DELPHI AREA Projects