As you already know, the new GraphLink can be without Source and/or Target linked objects, and with some optional breakpoints.
The enduser should be able to apply the following changes to a GraphLink object using mouse:-
- Move a breakpoint/endpoint.
- Add a new breakpoint on a line of polyline.
- Add new breakpints while moving an endpoint.
- Link an endpoint to another object while moving the endpoint.
- Remove a breakpoint/endpoint.
- Move entire polyline, or if the polyline is linked at one or two endpoints, moving all other breakpoints.
By the way, please consider that:
- Shift+Click is used to toggle selection of an object.
- Ctrl+Drag is used to toggle "Snap To Grid" mode.
- RightClick brings up the popup menu.
I'll be glad to hear your comments and suggestions regarding this issue.