Wave Audio Package - Property Anchors does not exist

Please post bug reports, feature requests, or any question regarding the DELPHI AREA projects here.

Wave Audio Package - Property Anchors does not exist

Postby zippo » June 14th, 2005, 3:30 pm

Hello to everybody!

I just installed Wave Audio Package v1.602 od D6 (I added the package to the path also). So I compiled the Demo "Live audio". Well, it compiled well, but after running it I get this error:

Project Broadcaster.exe raised exception class EReadError with message 'Property Anchors does not exist'. Process stopped. Use Step or Run to continue.

I must say, that I had the components never before (not upgaded - new install). Please could anyone address me to the solution? If there are in need of any additional informations feel free to post them here :wink:
zippo

Postby Kambiz » June 15th, 2005, 2:28 pm

The Anchor is not a property of any Wave Audio component.

Please before compiling the Demo pogram, open all of its forms in Delphi and in case of any error box select 'Ignore' and save the project again.
Kambiz
Kambiz
Administrator
Administrator

Postby zippo » June 15th, 2005, 2:33 pm

Ok, I'll do that ASAP. Please note, that this is the first time I see this error in Delphi - and only when using Wave Audio components demos.

Just curiosity: Is the package depending on any other packages (ICS, Indy,.. etc.)? Maybe it's a question on version conflicts?
zippo

Postby zippo » June 15th, 2005, 2:38 pm

I've found it!!!

Well, I have to apologize, because it was not a Wave Audio component bug. It's a SpinEdit bug!! I removed the component and it works!

Thanks a lot anyway - keep going on: You're making excellent software! :wink:
zippo

Return to DELPHI AREA Projects