TPicShow 3 & Graphics32?

Please post bug reports, feature requests, or any question regarding the DELPHI AREA projects here.

TPicShow 3 & Graphics32?

Postby gavinnosler » October 22nd, 2004, 7:56 am

I'm wondering if there are any plans to use Graphics32 in TPicShow. The Graphics32 library is a high-level alternative to Delphi's low-level graphics handling routines, which results in much faster rendering. It would really speed things up. The library is free for commercial and non-commercial use. I'd love to help out, but my programming isn't strong enough right now. The url for Graphics32 is http://www.graphics32.org. Check it out and see if maybe you could use it.

Thanks for the awesome component!

Gavin
gavinnosler

Postby Kambiz » October 22nd, 2004, 10:08 am

I don't have any plan for improving PicShow. However, I know Timothy Ebenezer has enhanced PicShow using http://www.g32.org graphics library.

Would you like to continue development of PicShow on SourceForge, like SimpleGraph?
Kambiz
Administrator
Administrator

Postby gavinnosler » October 22nd, 2004, 10:13 am

If you aren't planning on developing PicShow any further, I'd love to aid in it's future development somehow, even if it's just creating a Source Forge project. I really don't know how, but I'm sure it's not tough.

I'd also like to get the G32 enhanced version from Timothy, since I think that's the direction PicShow should be heading. Do you know how to get in touch with him? Feel free to e-mail at gnosler@pixeldigital.com.

Thanks!
gavinnosler

Postby StarSoft » November 30th, 2004, 3:23 am

gavinnosler wrote:If you aren't planning on developing PicShow any further, I'd love to aid in it's future development somehow, even if it's just creating a Source Forge project. I really don't know how, but I'm sure it's not tough.

I'd also like to get the G32 enhanced version from Timothy, since I think that's the direction PicShow should be heading. Do you know how to get in touch with him? Feel free to e-mail at gnosler@pixeldigital.com.

Thanks!

I am also interested in the enhanced version. Could you please let me know how to get in touch with Timothy?

Thanks
StarSoft

Postby Kambiz » December 2nd, 2004, 3:00 pm

Hi,

I have no permission to publish Tim's email address. However, I asked him to visit this topic. Hope to see him here.

Cheers,
Kambiz
Kambiz
Administrator
Administrator

Installing TpicShow

Postby xfactorx » December 7th, 2004, 7:00 pm

Hello,

Could someone walk me thru installing Tpicshow pls? I read the readme but don't know what to do.

Thanks.
xfactorx

Postby riceball » February 21st, 2005, 4:29 am

Kambiz wrote:I don't have any plan for improving PicShow. However, I know Timothy Ebenezer has enhanced PicShow using http://www.g32.org graphics library.

Would you like to continue development of PicShow on SourceForge, like SimpleGraph?

enh, i'm interesting to continue development of PicShow on SourceForge, my name on SourceForge is riceball too.

I have just added the GR32 Supports on the PicShow 3.10. If u like it, u can merge it into PicShow package. :)

See attatchment.

+ $DEFINE USE_GR32 in DELPHIAREA.INC
* PicShow can work on Graphics32, but need do more maybe.
* PSEffect almost done now. maybe need more optimal too.
riceball

Postby Kambiz » February 21st, 2005, 12:27 pm

Hi riceball,

Thank you very much.

Please go on and by this update start the project on SourceForge. :wink:

Cheers,
Kambiz
Kambiz
Administrator
Administrator

Postby riceball » February 23rd, 2005, 4:06 am

Kambiz wrote:Hi riceball,

Thank you very much.

Please go on and by this update start the project on SourceForge. :wink:

Cheers,
Kambiz

Ok, I've just submited the picshow project on sourceforge and waitting the response.

regards
riceball

Return to DELPHI AREA Projects