Bugs in SimpleGraph 1.54

Please post bug reports, feature requests, or any question regarding the DELPHI AREA projects here.

Bugs in SimpleGraph 1.54

Postby Yury » August 17th, 2004, 11:36 pm

Dear Kambiz,

there are two small bugs in SimpleGraph.

First of them - still the bug described in this post: http://www.delphiarea.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=244. You can see black lines when zoom is >=350%. Just increase zoom using toolbar button for few times and the black lines will appear on right/bottom of the drawing area.

Another bug can bee seen on the screenshots. Looks like SimpleGraph incorrectly recalculates max values for scroll bars in zoom mode.
Create any node, press zoom button in order for scroll bars to appear and click anywhere in the SimpleGraph's drawing area. Max values for scroll bars will be recalculated although there is no need for this.

Greetings,
Yury
Yury

Postby Kambiz » August 20th, 2004, 11:46 am

I couldn't regenerate the bug described at:
http://www.delphiarea.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=244

However, I fixed the other bug.

Thanks,
Kambiz
Kambiz
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Yury » August 20th, 2004, 8:50 pm

Thank you!

I could send you presentation created in wincam2000 program showing how I get the behaviour described in mentioned post. It's size is ~400Kb in zip archive. It shows the bug in the latest version of SimpleGraph (v1.541) and SimpleGraph Demo program without any modifications.

In short, I just put one node onto the simplegraph area and zoomed in for few times. At some moment (~350%-450%) you can see black line right above the horizontal scrollbar (or near the vertical scrollbar). Now just move scrollbars in right/bottom direction and you will see black lines.

Greetings,
Yury
Yury

Postby Kambiz » August 24th, 2004, 2:42 pm

I fixed the other bug.
Kambiz
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Yury » August 25th, 2004, 8:13 am

Thanks!

Yury
Yury