WaveAudio Package. Which .dpk for delphi 2009?

Please post bug reports, feature requests, or any question regarding the DELPHI AREA projects here.

WaveAudio Package. Which .dpk for delphi 2009?

Postby dochsm » March 30th, 2014, 10:41 am

There are many versions of this component in the download, for different versions of Delphi but it is not obvious which one is for Delphi 2009 (actually I have what is referred to as Rad Studio Delphi 2009 but I think its the same)

Which files should I use to install the component?

Also, before I install it unnecessarily, all I want to do is show the mono waveform as a simple x-y plot and be able to move through it , indicating the position with a line or something, like audacity or freetrim does. Will this component help me to do that?
Last edited by dochsm on March 30th, 2014, 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
dochsm

Re: WaveAudio Package. Which .dpk for delphi 2009?

Postby dochsm » March 30th, 2014, 4:56 pm

While waiting to see if I get a reply to this question I tried making a new package with all the .pas files. This won't install however as it cannot find DesignIntf.dcu.
I've looked right through the contents of the zip file and there is nothing of that name.
So it looks like there are going to be problems even if I do find out which files I need for 2009.
dochsm

Re: WaveAudio Package. Which .dpk for delphi 2009?

Postby Kambiz » March 31st, 2014, 7:59 pm

1. The WA.dpk is the file you should open.
2. DesignIntf.dcu is part of Delphi, so there's nothing missing.
3. The package has no UI control. You have to interpret the wave content and draw the plot by yourself.

Good luck!
Kambiz
Kambiz
Administrator
Administrator

Return to DELPHI AREA Projects