TSimpleGraph error )=

Please post bug reports, feature requests, or any question regarding the DELPHI AREA projects here.

TSimpleGraph error )=

Postby glabz74 » October 28th, 2011, 11:33 am

Good day. I've got a display problem whit TSimpleGraph. I don't know what is a problem :( . I'm using delphi xe 2. I had to add "vcl." to "Graphics, Controls, StdCtrls, Forms, Menus" and other to install it.(May be problem whit install ? i added only SimpleGraph.pas to package ) Below you can find a screenshot of working program.

I try to run it on xp sp3 and vista, and it pretty much the same. Also added compiled program (delphi xe2) link below.

http://www.ex.ua/view_storage/628563628609

It's work fine, you even can draw shape, but display error :( Could somebody help ? Thank
glabz74

Re: TSimpleGraph error )=

Postby Kambiz » October 28th, 2011, 12:01 pm

Looks like a double buffering issue.
Kambiz
Kambiz
Administrator
Administrator

Postby taazz2 » October 28th, 2011, 12:12 pm

Take a look on my post at viewtopic.php?f=7&t=838&start=75 for the complete list of changes needed to run simplegraph correctly on DellphiXE2 your problem should be solved with the last change ee
in TSimpleGraph.WMPaint method, rename the 2 variables Width, Height to W, H (you can use the rename refactoring of Delphi Ctrl+Shift+E)
This was a bit tricky to figure out as I was side tracked.
also don't ignore the rest of the steps.
taazz2

Postby glabz74 » October 28th, 2011, 1:09 pm

I made everything what you wrote but it doesn't work )= I'm only beginner and it's hard to me find what's wrong. May be i lost some steps.

If it not difficult to you, could you sent or upload correct file and demo project for xe2.

PS: thx anyway. I'm again trying to run it correct.
glabz74

Postby taazz2 » October 28th, 2011, 2:59 pm

glabz74 wrote:I made everything what you wrote but it doesn't work )= I'm only beginner and it's hard to me find what's wrong. May be i lost some steps.

If it not difficult to you, could you sent or upload correct file and demo project for xe2.

PS: thx anyway. I'm again trying to run it correct.

This means that I didn't find the actual problem :oops: :-k . I need to create proper packages for 32bit and 64bit and design time package before uploading it this is not too much work I just need to find a bit of time though stay tuned.
taazz2

Postby glabz74 » October 29th, 2011, 5:44 pm

Thank you.
glabz74

Postby taazz2 » November 15th, 2011, 9:09 am

Haven't found any time to spend on the package creation yet and I don't expect to find some before the end of the month so here are the files changed to work in my Delphi XE2 installation which I have used to build the demos with XE2. You will have to create packages as you need your self. Sorry for the delay.
I would like to here if everything works with this files or not in your installation and if not what it did not worked.
Attachments
SimpleGraph_XE2.zip
(227.42 KiB) Downloaded 141 times
taazz2

Postby glabz74 » November 17th, 2011, 6:04 pm

Everything works splendid !!!! thank you. You're my hero (=
glabz74

Return to DELPHI AREA Projects