About Grouping nodes (I NEED)

Please post bug reports, feature requests, or any question regarding the DELPHI AREA projects here.

About Grouping nodes (I NEED)

Postby mrbar » August 8th, 2011, 2:12 pm

Did u put the feature on SimpleGraph? How to Use it?

A time ago u say to someone:
"Of course, grouping is essential. To be honest I've already implemented grouping. But I'm going to restructure the component and rewrite it in GDI+ as suggested. If you need grouping now, I can send the incomplete update to you."

Can u send me?

Thanks
mrbar

Re: About Grouping nodes (I NEED)

Postby Kambiz » August 11th, 2011, 9:12 am

You are right. Five years ago I started working on a new release of SG to add features discussed here. However, during development, I noticed some of the requested features cannot be added to SG. SG was initially designed for demonstrating simple graphs, and the new features needed a generic graph infrastructure. Because of that, I stopped working on SG and instead decided to develop a new set of components as a more sophisticated graphing tools. Well, as you already now, I never started the new components and definitely I'll never do.

The attached compressed file supposed to be SG v3.0. It's derived from v2.61 of the component. Be aware that the attached component doesn't accumulate the bug fixes applied to the original component after v2.61, the new code is not verified and may have major bugs, and no support is available at all.
Attachments
sg3.zip
SG3
(168.53 KiB) Downloaded 90 times
Kambiz
Kambiz
Administrator
Administrator

Postby mrbar » August 11th, 2011, 1:07 pm

SimpleGraph is Great man, it is very sad see that u have discontinued this component.
I would like create a TGraphNode that is composed from other TGraphNodes, I tried to create a TGraphNode and create others on initialize, puting this into a TGraphObjectList, but without sucess!
mrbar

Postby mrbar » August 11th, 2011, 1:18 pm

Can u post he the 2.61 version, so i can update this new version with changes that u does between 2.61 and 2.8
mrbar

Postby Kambiz » August 12th, 2011, 10:27 am

Sorry, I don't have v2.61.
Kambiz
Kambiz
Administrator
Administrator

Return to DELPHI AREA Projects