Advetizing my USB project

Please discuss topics non-related to Delphi programming here.

Advetizing my USB project

Postby lexdean » May 25th, 2011, 12:32 am

I only have an email address and I am the first after 10 years, to have profeshinally compleated a USB access object for windows XP API

It accesses all USB devices connected to the windows by API
It supplys the meany ID details about a USB device
It gives all the nessary details to communicate with the USB device through the windows file system
It gives the nessary events through windows messages to inform you of a new USB device being connected
Delphi 3 and up compatable supported by Forms, Classes, Messages

This is a good and proper fully working object that I wish to sell for US$80 in DCU form
I wish to be involved in supporting a forum on Delphi/pascal Micro controlers with this object

But I find the forum hear is very hard to register for most Delphi users as when you answer the question correctly you are denied access
I got through on my 6th question and second try
I use to belong to About delphi form for many years until it closed resently.

My object now compleates the jig saw puzzle for programmers to create a micro controler project start to finnish in Delphi/Pascal
But I want to be involed in certalizing my paticular subject if its possable

could this be done hear please
I see no point in creating a specal web site for this project

best regards,
Lex Dean
lexdean

Re: Advetizing my USB project

Postby Kambiz » May 27th, 2011, 1:19 pm

Hello Lex,

You do not need to have your own website to sell your product. There are plenty of high ranking websites for Delphi component authors to introduce their products. For example, Torry's Delphi Pages.

In addition, you can have your own component's page on a free web hosting service and have full control over it.
Kambiz
Kambiz
Administrator
Administrator

Return to Miscellaneous