input Vietnamese in TEdit

Please discuss general Delphi programming topics here.

input Vietnamese in TEdit

Postby selina » August 30th, 2004, 3:55 pm

Hi I am writing a program that user can input Vietnamese. I am using Vietkey2000 for input Vietnamese. But I found that Delphi 7 just accept unicode-2 of Vietkey. I want to write that user can use VNI type or unicode input Vietnamese. Anybody know how to do that? Pls help me~ Thanks
selina

Postby Johnny_Bit » August 31st, 2004, 6:51 am

Edit controls usually supports only codepage default for system.... Try some UNicode controls, maybe them can do it..
Johnny_Bit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Postby chasoft » September 3rd, 2004, 6:30 am

win2000 or later version support very good with custom components which use unicode. you can find many good component packages include allmost all window controls (support unicode, of cource) with google.com. http://www.torry.ru is a good site to find your desired components.
chasoft

Postby selina » September 8th, 2004, 8:48 am

Hi~ I already download TntUnicodeControl. For TTntEdit, TTntCaption, it's ok, I can input Vietnamese. But when I use TDBTntEdit, it got problem, I can type vietnamese in that edit, but when my cursor go to next Edit, the text in before Edit will change to code like, I Ma~#n. Do you know why? I am using SQL server. Is it need to install sthing?
selina

Return to Delphi Programming