Looking for help to continue a project

Please discuss general Delphi programming topics here.

Looking for help to continue a project

Postby K5WW » September 6th, 2007, 4:04 am

Hi all.

I'm new here, signed up today. The reason: I'm looking for a helper to continue development of an existing amateur radio logbook program. It may help if you are an amateur radio operator; but I'm sure a good programmer can program anything.

The logbook program, that I have been using for over a decade myself, hasn't been worked on since last year in June, after the programmer had a very bad bicycle/automobile accident, and spent several weeks in a coma. He still hasn't fully recovered; and has been unable to work on his program. After more than a year the program needs to have some changes, and a couple of minor bugs cleared up.

I've tried to tackle this job myself; but to be honest, the last time I saw a bit of Pascal code is 15 years ago. Needless to say, the transition to Delphi isn't going the way I want it to...

There may be some compensation involved, depending on whether or not you can complete the tasks. I also want to mention that this is a relatively big program, though not Windows size; but I forgot how many lines of code.

So, if anyone's interested, then please contact me. If you can't help but know where I might find some then that information is welcome too!

Thanks in advance,

Erik
K5WW

Postby Johnny_Bit » September 6th, 2007, 6:41 am

I do works like that loads of times... If you could drop more info about this project, I could look into it.
Thou shalt write the code, not connect the bricks.
Johnny_Bit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Return to Delphi Programming